Social Media Community Associate
Role: Part-Time / Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Foster and build a community relationship with ambassadors, story tellers and influencers.
- Lead in social engagements, conversations and communications.
- A brand advocate and representative for the brand and company.
- Manage incoming and outgoing messages with the highest customer service level.
- Assist clients in finding what they are looking for and suggestions and recommendations.
- Manage direct inboxes on social media platforms.
- Demonstrate follow throughs and follow ups between internal and external communication streams.
- Capable of taking ownership and double checking work to ensure top quality.
- Assist management with any other projects or misc. tasks.
- Take part in marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Help with misc tasks or projects during downtime.
Experience & Qualifications
- College Graduate or Equivalent
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Google Suite (Gmail)
- Instagram and Facebook (Business and Personal Platform)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), time management skills.
- Neat and organized.
- Can assess needs and enjoy solving problems.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Jewelry and gemstone knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently with urgency without errors.