Role: Part-Time / Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in assembling components and findings together.
- Understanding of basic measurements and knowledge.
- Very detail oriented, must be comfortable in navigating and handling micro and millimeters components and findings.
- Cutting, opening and closing jump rings and wire wrapping.
- Capable of taking ownership and double checking work to ensure top quality.
- Willing to learn and perfect workflow, ability to take criticism and feedback well.
- Maintain an organized work space.
- Help with misc tasks or projects during downtime.
Experience & Qualifications
- College Graduate or Equivalent
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Google Suite (Gmail)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), time management skills.
- Neat and organized.
- Can assess needs and enjoy solving problems.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Jewelry making and gemstone knowledge is a plus.
- Hands on tasks, requiring use of jewelry tools.
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently with urgency without errors.